Dear Clients and Colleagues,
We are thrilled to announce that we will be attending the INTA 2023 Annual Convention in Singapore from May 16th until May 20th.
The event is the premier gathering of trademark professionals from all around the world and is an incredible opportunity for us to connect with colleagues, clients, and partners, and to stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in our field.
We are excited to share our knowledge and experience with other industry leaders, and to learn from the best in the business. We look forward to catching up with old acquaintances, meeting new friends, and building relationships that will continue to thrive for years to come.
In addition to the convention, Singapore is a fascinating and dynamic city with a lot to offer. We suggest taking some time to explore the following attractions:
- Gardens by the Bay – This stunning 101-hectare garden features more than a million plants from around the world, including towering SuperTrees and a world-famous Flower Dome.
- Marina Bay Sands – The iconic three-tower hotel features an observation deck with breathtaking views of the city skyline, as well as a casino, a shopping mall, and a range of restaurants.
- Sentosa Island – This tropical island resort is home to a wide range of attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore, a water park, beaches, golf courses, and more.
- Chinatown – A vibrant cultural district filled with colorful shops, street vendors, temples, and traditional architecture.
- Merlion Park – A must-visit for first-time visitors to Singapore, this iconic statue features the head of a lion and the body of a fish, and is a symbol of the city’s history as a fishing village.
We can’t wait to see you at the INTA 2023 Annual Convention and to explore all that Singapore has to offer. If you have any questions about the convention or the city, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Yossi Sivan Law Firm