Check Out the Latest Trademark Filing Statistics in Israel 2016 – 2021
1. National trademark applications (3%) and international applications (14%) both increased in 2021.
2. A total of about 9% more applications have been filed this year than the previous year.
3. The number of applications submitted this year (2021) is the highest ever.
4. 48% of all trademark applications filed in Israel were national applications filed by local attorneys, which means trademark attorneys from other countries still prefer to file their trademark applications using local attorneys after seeking advice and counsel from local attorneys.
5. Approximately 75% of trademark applications filed each year in Israel are from foreign applicants, meaning most come from outside Israel.
Registration of a trademark in Israel is best secured by working with local attorneys.